About the authorCurt is an avid traveler who has been sharing his travel stories on the Internet since 1994. Read more about Curt and his travel blog.
- Assumption of the Blessed Virgin at the Cathedral of Chartres
- Safely home from Paris
- The coast of Greenland from 38,000 feet
- The day we were left alone in the Hall of Mirrors at Versailles
- Regional words and fat Frenchmen
- Eiffel Tower twinkling at night
- Eiffel Tower in the fog
- Safe arrival in Paris
- Latest adventure underway
- Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated
Tag Archives: Sacré-Coeur
Our first real destination was the Louvre. We arrived there at 1:30 p.m. The woman at the ticket sales counter told us that there were no student discounts from the rather steep entrance fee, but advised us that the fee would be reduced by 20 FRF if we entered after 3 p.m. So we decided to hold off for a little while.