About the authorCurt is an avid traveler who has been sharing his travel stories on the Internet since 1994. Read more about Curt and his travel blog.
- Assumption of the Blessed Virgin at the Cathedral of Chartres
- Safely home from Paris
- The coast of Greenland from 38,000 feet
- The day we were left alone in the Hall of Mirrors at Versailles
- Regional words and fat Frenchmen
- Eiffel Tower twinkling at night
- Eiffel Tower in the fog
- Safe arrival in Paris
- Latest adventure underway
- Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated
Tag Archives: Holy Father
Here’s a list of things you probably don’t know about me. It’s in no particular order.
Kathryn took this wonderful photo of the Holy Father, Pope Benedict XVI, at the General Audience on February 23, 2011. We arrived two hours early, and despite the throngs of people already waiting to get into the Pope Paul VI Audience Hall, we were able to get some great seats.